Thursday, January 7, 2010

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW BLOG



A new year is upon us together with making our new habits and goals that often times we find are already broken by the end of the first week of January!
One of my intentions has been to start this blog this year and today seemed like a good day to do just that, before I break my intention!! The one thing about a blog is that you never really know ahead of time what you will be posting over the weeks and months so this is exciting for me too.

I feel a renewed energy around me as we go into 2010. This past year has been a struggle for many in different ways however know how incredibly blessed we all are to be alive at this time on earth. For me personally, some of the things I am grateful for are that I have the knowledge that Jesus Christ is my Savior; for a wonderful, supportive and loving husband Jerry and our family around the world; for my little cat Bella; for my home; my health; for the opportunity I have in striving to make a difference in women’s lives through Damajon together with our wonderful and amazing LifeStylists.

I hope we will all take a moment and think of all the blessings we have in our lives and give our thanks to the source from whence they come.
So welcome to our new Blog. Feel free to post your comments, thoughts and ideas - I want this to Your blog too! Happy New Year everyone - I am excited to share it with all of you.
Love Daryll x

No comments:

Post a Comment